Sonasoft would like to help the government in our country during this time of financial challenges meet its archiving demands with a limited number of free SonaVault Email Archiving and eDiscovery Software licenses to qualified city, county, local, or state government agencies (including Provinces/Territories of Canada) in the U.S. and Canada.
For just the cost of Sonasoft’s professional maintenance installation service along with the first-year’s maintenance agreement, your city, county, local, state, province, or territory government agencies will be on its way to obtaining the substantial benefits from email archiving and eDiscovery solutions:
- Intuitive end-user access with Outlook-like folder structure view (take a look)
- Powerful eDiscovery tools
- Rapid search results
- Meet regulatory compliance demands
- Get alerts and monitoring for key words in email
- Reduce your Exchange Server storage up to 80 percent
- no plugins needed / controlled through a central panel
SonaVault Email Archiving and eDiscovery software can help meet U.S. governments comply with demands from the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) and Canadian governments comply with requests from the Access to Information Act. Sonasoft’s solution significantly will cut time to produce the requested information, which will save resources and money.