Free Email Archiving Special for School Districts | Get an Estimate
Back-to-School-Budget Special for Schools & School Districts
FREE Email Archiving Special for School Districts
Sonasoft, is marking the Back to School spirit with a limited number of free SonaVault email archiving licenses to qualified K-12 School Districts in the U.S. and Canada.
For just the cost of Sonasoft’s professional maintenance installation service and the first year’s maintenance contract, your school and K-12 school district will be on its way to obtaining the significant benefits from email archiving:
- Intuitive end-user interface now with Outlook-like folder structure view (see it now)
- Robust eDiscovery tools
- Extremely fast search results
- Meets regulatory compliance
- Set up alerts and monitor for key words in email
- Offloads the Exchange Server and frees up storage up to 80 percent
- no plugins required / centrally controlled
This free email archiving solution, which requires the purchase of Sonasoft professional installation and the first year’s maintenance contract, is to all Schools and K-12 School Districts in Canada and the U.S.
If you are interested to know more, please fill out the form to contact us. We will be glad to demonstrate our email archiving product and let you test our email archiving software with no obligation.
Thank you. We look forward to earning your business.
Additional Email Archiving Resources for K-12 School Districts:
- Pajaro Valley Unified K-12 School District (pdf)
- The Napa County Office of Education (NCOE) (pdf)
- SonaVault Email Archiving Datasheet (pdf)
- SonaVault Email Archiving Software
- SonaVault Email Archiving Solutions
- SonaVault eDiscovery Solutions
- SonaVault eDiscovery Software and Tools
- Email Archiving and eDiscovery Software Workflows
- Email Archiving White Papers