Add Mailboxes and Storage on Demand
Effortless Expansion as Needed (Storage and Number of Mailboxes)
Unlike most similar alternatives, a SonaVault Email Archiving Appliance allows IT administrators the flexibility to keep the system in place while easily increasing the number of mailboxes or the required storage capacity to match email volumes. This on-demand flexibility to expand as needed allows IT costs to be managed in step with business growth. Therefore, a SonaVault Email Archiving Appliance featuring Dell PowerEdge™ Servers will have much longer shelf-life than competing solutions, thereby keeping total cost of ownership (TCO) low, and future-proofing the company’s investment.
Email Archiving Appliance powered by DELL Servers
Peace of Mind with a Dell Warranty and Raid 5 Technology
Every SonaVault Email Archiving Appliance comes with an International Dell 39-month Hardware Warranty and Dell Service. Each email archiving appliance featuring Dell PowerEdge™ Servers includes four (4) SATA or SAS drives and RAID 5 technology to ensure real time preservation of data with optimal performance and protection of your archived information. Recovery from a hardware failure is as simple as hot swapping a replacement drive.
Precise Search and Better Reports with Microsoft SQL Server
Other email archiving solutions have cut corners by using proprietary databases. Such solutions can lock IT administrators into ‘cookie-cutter’ reports and weak search features that have been known to add days onto an urgent eDiscovery inquiry. In contrast, SonaVault Email Archiving Appliance uses genuine Microsoft SQL Server databases and harnesses this Microsoft technology with intuitive, fast, and easy-to-use search capability. This lets users customize reports that show only the relevant and required data. Unleashing the power of Microsoft SQL Server for precise searches places the control back into the company’s IT Department. In contrast, inferior reporting systems found on competing archiving appliances may inadvertently leak sensitive data in the act of responding to a legal requirement. All SonaVault Email Archiving Appliances come with licensed copies of Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition.
SonaVault Archiving Software – Reduces Exchange Servers up to 80 Percent
The same enterprise-featured SonaVault email archiving software is featured in our Email Archiving Appliances with Dell Servers. Since SonaVault uses true stubbing technologies and other compressions, IT administrators can reduce the size of their Microsoft Exchange Servers up to 80 percent. Other unique and enterprise-level features include multiple domain archiving, support of write once read many (WORM) drive, full compliance with regulatory compliance authorities including Sarbanes Oxley (SOX), Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), and National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD), now known as the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA). Other high-end features include email sampling, role based access, content identification, sampling and review management, and more. Most importantly, SonaVault email archiving software does secure and guaranteed email archiving.
Learn more about SonaVault email archiving software which is the heart of SonaVault Email Archiving Appliance featuring Dell PowerEdge™ Servers.
- 8,000+ Mailbox Potential (expand on-the-fly)
- RAID 5 to ensure your data is always protected & quickly recoverable
- Capacity Expansions either by adding a fourth drive or JBOD expansion box
- Genuine Microsoft SQL Server Standard Edition database to ensure fast and complex searches which save days in eDiscovery time (when compared to the performance of limited proprietary SQL database substitutions).
- Quality tech support on both the hardware and software
Three-Year Dell Warranty
The hardware in every SonaVault Email Archiving Appliance featuring Dell PowerEdge™ Servers is protected with a three-year International Dell Warranty.
The SonaVault Email Archiving Appliances featuring Dell PowerEdge™ Servers can be leased. A 39-month lease for 100 mailboxes, and three 1 TB drives can be leased as low as $227 per month. Leasing options on other SonaVault Email Archiving Appliance configurations are available.
Dell PowerEdge™ Servers:
- One Quad-core Intel® Xeon® Processor E5-2403 v2 (10M Cache, 1.80 GHz)
- Four SATA 1.0 TB Drives / 4.0 TB total (upgrade up to 32 TB of storage capacity with JBOD)
- RAID 5
- 16 GB Memory (upgrade up to 128 GB)
- Second (redundant) Power Source Supply
- Three-year DELL International Warranty
- JBOD compatible growth option
SonaVault Email Archiving Software:
- 100 to 8,000 mailbox licenses (on-the-fly mailbox expansion potential)
- first-year maintenance with unlimited tech support (instant upgrade available)
- SonaVault Email Archiving Datasheet (pdf)
- SonaVault Email Archiving Feature Set (pdf)
- License of Windows Server 2012 R2
- License of Microsoft SQL Server 2014 R2 Standard Edition
- SonaVault Software: increase up to 8,000 mailbox licenses at any time
- SonaVault Software support: additional two years (total of 3-year support)
- Memory: Up to 32 GB
- Storage Capacity: Four SATA 2.0 TB Drives (8 TB total)
- Storage Capacity: Four SATA 3.0 TB Drives (12 TB total)
- Storage Capacity: Four SATA 4.0 TB Drives (16 TB total)
(Up to 30-day delivery)
- Storage Capacity: SAS Drives (1.0 / 2.0 TB / 3.0 TB / 4.0 TB)
- Integrated Dell™ Remote Access Controller (IDRAC)
- JBOD expansion box up to an additional 16 TB of disk storage
- Additional Upgrades Available